SERVING THE GREATER TAMPA BAY AREA: Hillsborough,
Pinellas, Polk, Pasco, Manatee and Sarasota Counties.
When we work with our
Tampa Bay/West Central Florida business
buyers and sellers,
everyone understands the process from start to finish. It should
not be an intimidating or confusing process for anyone involved.
We are able to walk both first time business buyers and experienced business owners through the entire
sales procedure before we list a business for sale or begin looking for a business to purchase.
We can help you accomplish all of these things, and more, with other
business services in addition to Business Brokerage, including:
Click on headings below to expose dialog
We don't need industry buzz words and confusing acronyms to make us sound like “professional” business brokers.
It does not take a lot of letters after your name to be successful at business.
What it takes is the
commitment that you are ready to either
a business, be informed
about the sale and subsequently understand how to operate that business profitably.
- Pre and post Business Consulting
- From the first consideration of buying an existing business to taking
the keys and becoming the owner and operator, we are here to help you in
all aspects of
- Commercial Property
- Brokerage and Business
- Business Brokerage
- Commercial Property Brokerage
- Business Consulting (Pre and Post Purchase)
- Property and Equipment Auctions (in association with Harris Auctions,
- Hard business assets (business machinery & equipment) periodically become available at attractive prices
for a number of reasons
- Company Bankruptcy
Forced Tax Debt Liquidations By The Federal and State
- Partnership Disolutions - One Partner Liquidates Assets
- Owner Closes Doors & Liquidates Business (no sale)
- Business Machinery & Equipment Surplus Selloff
- Commercial & Residential Property Liquidations
- "Can you assist me with financing?" The answer is yes!
- The current
credit crunch is a direct result of unwise and unsecured
loaning practices, mainly in the sub-prime market, but reaching all the way
to the top.
The climate it has created is panic and knee jerk over-caution
that can inhibit business sales for lack of financing. We work with banks,
the Small Business Administration and other lenders to help with financial
pre qualifiction for both buyers and sellers.